We know you love the skiing, but summer is a
to come visit Utah. Here are just some of the
- Hiking : The mountains, waterfalls,
and wildlife make for some of the best hiking around. Most of it
right outside the
- Biking : Road biking up the canyons or Bonneville
shoreline, or mountain biking the Slick Rock trail in Moab. It's
world class riding.
- Camping : There's camping available at many of the
parks and forests nearby ranging from wet camping (facilities
electricity, bathrooms and showers) to dry camping (no
facilities, wilderness camping) Choose your adventure!
- Ballooning: Early-morning champagne balloon rides
can be done in Heber Valley or Park City for around $100-150 per
- Horseback Riding: There's horseback riding available
in Little Cottonwood Canyon, as well as Park City and Heber
- Canoe/Raft/Tubing: The Weber River in Odgen and the
Provo River are great places to go. Water flow is highest in
but due to melting snow you'll likely need a wetsuit. Water
temperature is best in Aug/Sept for just bathing suits.
- Boating/Jet Skiing: Besides the Great Salt Lake,
there's Utah Lake, Bear Lake, Jordanelle Reservoir, and Lake
- Scuba Diving: Yes Indeed! Right here in the
middle of the desert. Sea Base and
- Music / Concerts: We have incredible concert venues,
Gardens, The Depot,
The State Room,
Saltair, Maverik Center,
Arena, and our own concerts right here at
9708 Oakwood Lane.
- The Parks : Utah boasts 5 National Parks :
Capitol Reef, and
Rainbow Bridge and
Utah is also the home of the
Great Basin (any
precipitation has nowhere to go) and the Uinta and Wasatch National
Utah is the home of
the world's largest and oldest living organism on the planet. It
is almost 80,000 years old. WOW!
We're just a 5 hour drive to
Grand Teton National
Yellowstone National Park, and
Craters of the Moon
(We're just a 6 hour drive from Las Vegas.
Valley of Fire, but Vegas Baby! Vegas!)
- The Sports: Utah Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Salt Lake
Bees, Utah Grizzlies, Utah Blaze, Rocky Mountain Raceway and
PLANNING YOUR TRIP? BE SURE TO CHECK OUT